Is your microwave a filthy mess? Did someone forget to cover a bowl of chili before microwaving it on high? (Chili fireworks!) Check out this easy microwave cleaning hack on how you can easily clean the inside of a dirty microwave in just minutes using vinegar: and NO scrubbing required!
Click the Video Below to watch this easy microwave cleaning hack.
How to Easily Clean the Inside of a Dirty Microwave in just Minutes
- Add 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of white vinegar to a Pyrex jar or microwavable bowl.
- Place the water/vinegar mixture into the dirty microwave
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Keep the door closed for an additional 2 minutes to let the water/vinegar mixture steam
- Carefully remove the water/vinegar mixture, the microwave’s glass plate and supporting plastic ring
- Wipe down the mess from the inside of the microwave using a soft cloth. It should wipe off easily. (You may need a toothpick or cleaning toothbrush to get the tight corners.)
- Wash the glass plate and supporting ring. Install them back into the microwave.
- Wipe the inside and outside of the microwave’s door.
- Voila! You’ve got a clean microwave.
I hope this microwave cleaning hack helps you. I know it drastically cut down the amount of time required for me to clean my microwave with a lot less elbow grease.
Enjoy your clean microwave!
7 Tools to Make Cleaning Easier [you don’t need to clean like it’s the middle Ages]