Time can slip away so fast and nothing seems to get done. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Check out one of these free printable week at a glance planner templates to help you get your weeks on track.
Table of Contents
- 1 Let’s get started with the free printable Weekly Planner Pages
- 2 1) Week at a Glance Printable Pink Template
- 3 2) Week at a Glance Printable BLUE Template
- 4 3) Confetti – themed Weekly Planner page template
- 5 4) Spring themed Weekly Planner Template page
- 6 5) Week at a Glance Printable Template – Box Style Pink
- 7 6) Week at a Glance Printable Template – Box Style Blue
- 8 7) Confetti – themed Printable Weekly Planner Page (Week at a Glance Box Style)
Let’s get started with the free printable Weekly Planner Pages
These are free printable PDF template pages. So if you click a picture of the planner page you want it’ll open up the PDF in a new browser window. Then you can print off the planner page right from the browser.
1) Week at a Glance Printable Pink Template
Here is a lovely pink week at a glance printable template that includes a box for your weekly goals, your weekly to do list, and a text box for each day of the week. And importantly, perhaps most importantly, there is a spot at the bottom to write down the daily habits and procedures that you’ll need to establish in order to achieve your goals.
For instance, if you have a goal of getting in shape – which takes more than a week of course – what are the things that you will need to do daily to achieve that larger goal?
Click here to open this pink Week at a Glance printable template for free (opens in a new browser window).
2) Week at a Glance Printable BLUE Template
This printable weekly planner template is very similar to the pink one above, but it is blue. (I print in black & white so they look pretty much the same for me once I print them off.)
[And note, it doesn’t have the black lines on top and bottom…that was just my screen capture pic that shows those lines.]
Click here to get this free BLUE Weekly planner page (the PDF opens in a new browser window).
3) Confetti – themed Weekly Planner page template
I think this might be my favorite weekly planner page I’ve made so far. It is a confetti-themed colorful free printable weekly planner page.
Click here to open the weekly planner template page in a new browser window (it is a PDF).
4) Spring themed Weekly Planner Template page
This is a pleasant Spring-themed week at a glance template planner page.It is a good choice for Spring (or just hoping it’s Spring).
Click here to open the Spring-themed Weekly Planner Page in a new browser window (in PDF format).
5) Week at a Glance Printable Template – Box Style Pink
This “Week at a Glance” printable template features a box style with 6 boxes for days of the week: one box for each weekday, and a shared box for Saturday and Sunday.
This free printable weekly planner is in PDF format and it’ll allow you to keep track of the important things you need to do this week, your week’s goals, and also appointments. Plus, there is a small box for notes.
Click here to open this box style Weekly Planner template page in a new browser window.
6) Week at a Glance Printable Template – Box Style Blue
Here is a box-style Weekly Planner template page in blue.
Click here to open this free weekly planner printable page in a new window.
7) Confetti – themed Printable Weekly Planner Page (Week at a Glance Box Style)
Here is a fun and colorful weekly planner page in the box style with a confetti theme. It perfect for Monday to Friday workers who can be thankful it’s Friday and celebrate the weekends.
Click here to open the confetti-themed weekly planner template PDF in a new window.
These Week at a Glance printable templates should help you get your week organized, but if you want some additional help check out this free Weekly Meal Planner template page.
(Could save you money and time and reduce food waste.)
Free Weekly Meal Planner (with Snacks column and without)